Booking a stall
You can book a stall for the June market (Saturday June 15th) on Monday May 20th.
We now have online stall registration with Cutiso.com. When stalls are available, please click on the register button below to purchase your stall.
Stalls will go on sale on the Monday after each market for the next market. We will only be selling stalls for one market at a time.
Photo: Peter Tarasiuk
WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- handmade, pre-loved, vintage & recycled clothing, craft, artwork and jewellery
- secondhand books, CDs, records & household stuff
- plants, seeds & seedlings
- food and drinks (but please note that we can only accept food traders who are certified food handlers and are registered – or are willing to register – with Yarra City Council)
ADVICE TO STALL HOLDERS:
1. Second Hand clothes sell well, however, we get a lot of stall holders wanting to sell clothes. As a result, we will preference people that are either selling other things as well (eg household goods, books, vinyl, cameras, CD’s – anything that is interesting and second hand).
2. We do like to see hand made goods at The Fitzroy Market, however, as you will be selling near people that are selling second hand goods it is advisable that you try to sell smaller and less expensive items priced no higher than $50.
3. Don’t sell your good TOO cheaply! If you sell everything for $1 you will have to make a lot of sales to make back your stall hire fee and make a profit.
HOW MUCH IS A STALL?
- $50 per stall (you can also hire tables for $12 and Coat Racks for $6)
WHAT ARE MY STALL OPTIONS?
- You have two options: a ‘standard or a ‘carboot’ stall.
- Standard Stalls: measure 3 x 3 metres, and entitle you to 1 x separate parking space in the School’s onsite carpark. You’ll need to plan for a 30 – 60 metre walk from your car to your standard stall though, as we don’t have the space for people drive into and unload at these stalls.Carboot Stalls: allow a generous 6.7 x 2.8 metres for both your stall and your vehicle. Please note that you MUST park your vehicle at your stall, and no trailers are allowed.
Trestle & Coat Racks: are available for pre-paid hire (or you can BYO). Trestles cost $12, coat racks $6. Orders are placed via your application form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please make sure you check out our Terms & Conditions before applying.